What data do we collect?
We collect the following categories of data through our Platform:
1. Personal identification information –
a. First Name and Last Name
b. Email Address
c. Mobile Number
e. Employee number/ID
g. Department of the employee
2. Performance data – We collect information about your and your organisation’s performance in any interactive features, surveys, contests, promotions, leagues, activities, or events on our Platform.
3. Device information – We collect information regarding your device, operating system, your connection type, browser type, IP address, URLs of referring/exit pages, device identifiers, and crash data.
4. Social media – We collect information uploaded by you on social media platforms which are integrated with the Platform (only such information for you give consent to the social media platform to share with third parties such as our Platform).
5. Your interactions on the Platform – We collect data on your survey responses, comments, communications, feedback, ratings, your login and logout activity, how you interact with the Services, the features you use, clicks, and your interaction with other users such as liking commenting on a post by users or through individual or group chats with other users on the Platform.
6. Organisation information – We collect the organisational structure, hierarchy of the members of your organisation, team structures, shared goals, targets, growth, achievements, and interactions between members of your organisation over the Platform.
7. Personal identification information from third parties – We will receive information that allows us to identify your account within third-party applications (like name, email address, phone number, tokens, or other identifying information), the log data, content, and device information, if you create or use any integrations between our Platform and third party applications.
8. Customer support information – We collect your Account information, and additional information about your issue, your technology, software, internet connection, screenshots, etc. and information about your organisation’s account registration information like name, email, company, address, and phone number, etc. for providing customer support services.
9. Marketing-related information – We collect demographic information, contact information (name, email, company, address, job title), information about your profile on third-party platforms which are integrated with our Platform, information about your purchasing intent, information about your technical skill set, comments, questions or feedback, rating or ranking information, images, content, etc. shared by you on our Platform or on third-party integrated applications (the information from third party applications will be shared with us based on your consent given on such applications).
How do we collect your data?
We collect your data from the following sources:
1. Information you provide us while creating your Account or while using our Platform such as downloading content from the Platform, filling out a form or survey or responding to communications.
2. Other users of your organisation can provide information about you on behalf of your organisation.
4. Third-party sources like lead generation providers, content sponsors, event sponsors, or social media platforms.
5. Channel partners engaged by us for marketing and promotion of the Platform.
6. Your interaction with emails that we send you.
7. Automatic collection of your device information.
8. Cookies when you use or browse our Platform.
9. Third-party service providers and public databases.
How will we use your data?
In general, we use the information we collect for the following purposes:
● to provide and support the Services,
● to provide relevant and improved Services,
● to provide, support, and improve the Platform,
● to process your requests,
● to process your payments or transactions,
● to provide you with information about our products and services,
● to combine information shared by you with the information about you which is collected by us,
● to tailor the content or information that we provide to you,
● to protect the integrity or security of our business, the Platform, Services, or third-party applications,
● to carry out our obligations, enforce our rights, comply with any legal obligation (including assisting our customers to comply with their legal obligations).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.